While clubs have seen considerable advances in their physiological and technical knowledge, subsequently producing previously unattainable physical performances, there is a significant increased awareness that unless the player is psychologically healthy and socially satisfied all of the other physical and technical gains are lost.
Players, coaches and support staff are beginning to understand that players’ psychological and social well-being is actually as important as their physical health and strong mentalities are necessary in order to achieve maximum potential both on and off the field of play.
Our team comprises of Doctors, Clinical Psychologists, Psychological Coaches, CBT and NLP Practitioners, which are geographically placed throughout the United Kingdom. In addition, EWM has a partnership with a global company, allowing us to overcome language and cultural barriers enabling us to support Sport Professionals and their family.
Some of the problems that we have helped individuals overcome include:
- Worries, Anxiety and Stress
- Significantly lowered moods, Depression
- Personal Health and Wellbeing concerns
- Family, Personal, Relationship
- Inability to relax, issues with Sleep
- Low self-esteem, self confidence
- Inability to control Emotions, Anger, Behaviours
- Specific Performance concerns
- Feelings of Isolation
- Self-image and Eating concerns
- Addictions: Alcohol, Gambling, Illegal Substances, etc
- Phobias, Traumas, Bereavement
- Obsessive behaviours